Are you interested in joining one of the leading consulting companies, creating value for customers, people and societies world-wide? Do you have demonstrable experience in the area of HR Digitalization to support the HR digitalization journey and design the future set up for the service delivery? If yes, COWI is here with a great opportunity for you.
JOIN OUR PEOPLE AND COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT IN GURGAON
With over 93 offices worldwide, COWI is a leading international consulting group providing clients with innovative and sustainable solutions to complex challenges within transportation, energy, environment, water, industry, buildings and planning. Together with our over 6,500 dedicated professionals, COWI pushes the boundaries of engineering design around the globe.
You will be part of a very exciting, international and result-oriented business and become a part of a very competent Human Resources team with colleagues working across the globe. In this position, you will join a global team of experts and will work from India, Gurgaon office. You will support the transformation of the HR delivery for COWI globally which is currently based on a dispersed HCM landscape, to an operating model that we will be building on a single platform with best-of-breed superior user experience for employees, line managers, HR professionals and applicants/candidates.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support our HR suite implementation project globally which includes review and redesign of HR processes, organisation, and application portfolio
- Support process standardization & harmonization across all countries in alignment with the strategy
- Work closely with functional teams to ensure implementation of best practise processes and correlating system setup
- Contribute with expertise and detailed information supporting end-to-end process design and configuration
- Support and align local configuration in a global perspective
- Continuously assess and support the further development of the areas of responsibility
- Validate and recommend improvements based on bi-yearly releases
- Support global process owners in further developing the solution
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be a flexible, service-minded, structured, problem solver and pro-active team player who is able to keep calm in situations with tight deadlines. You should be able to navigate with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
Furthermore, you should:
- Hold a degree in HR, Computer Science or related discipline and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting HR cloud solutions (preferably SuccessFactors) and global implementation of HR systems.
- Have experience in managing HR IT systems through one standard platform across different countries, pre and post-implementation.
- Skilled in documenting and presenting business processes, fundamentals on data management and analysis
- Curious about and have a natural understanding of HR IT systems and its modules
- Excellent communication skills and Fluent in English
COWI is a leader within our field because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.