It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team. Accountable for site management of both domestic and foreign construction sites. Coordinates and guides several parties involved.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for all site operations assigned.
- Oversees completion of site administration according to performance standards agreed (on schedule, at requisite quality level, on-budget).
- Assumes economic responsibility, e.g. calculates material, personnel, and running contract costs for suppliers.
- Represents the site in all decision-making committees of the project (towards own management, customer and team).
- Coordinates contractors before and during execution of work.
- Establishes efficient methods/processes for site controlling and reporting.
- Assesses risks/opportunities at the construction site (e.g., economic, organizational or contractual risks, acceptance criteria, change request procedures).
- Monitors compliance of standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS -guidelines.
- Leads qualified employees in a number of functional teams, at the site assigned.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.