He Waka Eke Noa | Creating Great TogetherHours: 17.5 hours; Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 12:00pm
We're re-imagining banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
Te Kaiurungi | About the RoleWe have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, customer-focused individual to join our Thames Branch. Our teams are highly diverse and come from a wide range of backgrounds including retail, hospitality, financial services and more, but what connects us is our passion for delivering exceptional customer service. If you put customers first, we know you'll thrive at BNZ.
This role is a Banker Level 3. Please refer to the position description for an outline of key responsibilities at this level.
This opportunity enables you to :
- Help customers to be good with their money by having meaningful conversations so that they can take advantage of all that BNZ has to offer.
- Help customers with their day to day banking, using BNZ's digital channels and smart ATM's
- Have a brilliant start to your BNZ Career, with excellent training and development.
- This is not a traditional role you could be out on the floor helping customers use the new technology in-store or behind the desk dealing with requests.
Ō Pūkenga | About You
- We are looking for people who have experience in customer services, we would like to hear about what makes you great with people and why
- Someone who can add to our diverse and inclusive culture, be yourself and let your personality shine.
- You have a hunger to learn and progress through our banker accreditation programme to enable you to provide additional services to support to our customers.
Nau mai ki te Pēke o Aotearoa | Working at BNZAt BNZ, we're passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results. We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we're at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We're here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
- Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then. At BNZ we're proud to offer the generous leave options you need and deserve - whether it's for a special occasion, an unexpected event, or an extended vacation.
- Growth and Development Opportunities: We value our people and we know that career progression plays an important part your career choice. Here at BNZ, we have a defined career pathway for our bankers. Each banker will be matched to a capability skill-set and supported with learning and development to progress throughout the levels.
Haere mai ki Te Peke o Aotearoa | Come to the Bank of New Zealand
If you're ready to join a supportive team of BNZers who are passionate about the work they do and the results they achieve, then apply now and let's create great together.
Please note that applications close on 26 February 2021