Do you want to play a vital role in recruiting top talent for one of the leading engineering design consultants? Can you to deliver quality services to the assigned business lines? And are you a proactive recruiter who can support our niche hiring needs? Then join us to take your career to the next level.
JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM IN GURUGRAM
With over 93 offices worldwide, COWI is a leading international consulting group providing clients with innovative and sustainable solutions to complex challenges within transportation, energy, environment, water, industry, buildings and planning. Together with our over 6,500 dedicated professionals, COWI pushes the boundaries of engineering design around the globe.
This is a superb opportunity for a recruiter to work on engineering recruitments with the world's leading design and engineering consultancies that is engaged upon some of the world's most iconic and challenging projects.
We are dedicated to supporting our culture, telling our stories, building our brand, optimising our processes, and attracting, developing and retaining COWI's most important asset: Our people.
A POSITION THAT WILL PUSH YOUR DEVELOPMENT FURTHER
As an In-House Recruiter, you will be responsible for the provision of recruitment related services for COWI India. Your finest task in our team will be to manage requisitions of assigned businesses and act as a trusted advisor.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Proactively conduct start up meetings to understand the business needs and help define the right talent acquisition strategy
- Advise hiring managers and drive the entire recruitment process most efficiently
- Be responsible for effectively drafting and proof-reading job advertisements in English
- Ensure compliance of recruitment process is followed and everything is recorded in SFS (Success Factors)
- Own and take full responsibility for the recruitment process end to end
- Work to create a wow experience for our potential candidates
COWI is a leader within our field because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be a team player with structured work approach, result-oriented with focus on high quality, thoroughness, keen business understanding and are good at building and maintaining relations.
Furthermore, you should:
- Hold a Bachelors/Master's degree in human resources and have 3-5 years' experience in recruitments preferably in an international organisation
- Have an outgoing and action-oriented personal style with a strong analytical sense
- Be an expert user of LinkedIn and Job Portals. Experience of following the recruitment process in applicant tracking systems (taleo, SFS, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Have strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills paired with a high attention to detail
- Be good at managing time and can prioritize tasks while working independently
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.