Do you want to play a vital role in recruiting top talent for one of the leading global engineering design consultants? Can you to deliver high quality services for North America? And are you a proactive talent acquisition specialist who can support our niche hiring needs and generate key market intelligence? Then join us to take your career to the next level.
JOIN OUR GLOBAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES TEAM IN GURUGRAM
With over 93 offices worldwide, COWI is a leading international consulting group providing clients with innovative and sustainable solutions to complex challenges within transportation, energy, environment, water, industry, buildings and planning. Together with our over 6,700 dedicated professionals, COWI pushes the boundaries of engineering design around the globe.
You will be part of a very exciting, international and result-oriented business and become a part of a very competent Global Recruitment Services team with colleagues working across the globe.
We are dedicated to supporting our culture, telling our stories, building our brand, optimising our processes, and attracting, developing and retaining COWI's most important asset: Our people.
A POSITION THAT WILL PUSH YOUR DEVELOPMENT FURTHERIn this position, you will join our global team of experts and work closely with Discipline Lead. Your finest task in our team will be to lead the assigned requisitions for North America. You will work closely with talent acquisition specialist in North America to influence the way COWI attracts the right people for the future.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Act as a Lead recruiter and advise hiring managers to drive the entire recruitment process most efficiently
- Develop a strong understanding of COWI's business and recruitment markets
- Recommend sourcing strategy, recruitment methods and channels to build talent pipelines
- Conduct extensive market research and headhunting to identify right talent for ongoing and future requirements
- Establish proactive out-reach activities and build relations with passive candidates for future recruitment needs
- Deliver personality test assessment feedback to the candidates
STRONG HEADHUNTING EXPERIENCE WITH AN ANALYTICAL MINDSET
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be a team player with structured work approach, result-oriented with focus on high quality, thoroughness, keen business understanding and are good at building and maintaining relations.
Furthermore, you should:
- Hold a Bachelors/Master's degree in human resources and have 4+ years' experience in recruitments
- Strong skills within executive search, headhunting and talent attraction, preferably from a large multi-national organization
- Have an outgoing and action-oriented personal style with a strong analytical sense
- The ability to adjust to changing priorities, successfully navigate ambiguity and ability to work with a variety of personalities in different cultures
- Strong communication skills, able to influence and develop strong relationships
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.