Remote Work Option:No
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together experienced people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most experienced industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
We are looking for a student that is passionate about the analytics world and help the Bucharest Analytics team while at it. If you are a curious person with a passion for games, data munging, numbers, data visualizations and statistical analysis, this might be the dream job for you. You will help with improving our players' experiences through data-driven insights that would help our partners to make informed decisions or help us track process improvements across the organization.
- You will learn more about our games and how we work together to bring those experience in front of our players, and more importantly you will learn what is the role of analytics in that process.
- You will learn more about our tech stack and how we do our daily job as analysts in a gaming company
- You will assemble data from multiple sources, clean it and prepare it for operational and exploratory analysis.
- You will create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners to assess the health of our games or will help us track process improvements across the organization.
- You will perform quality assurance on generated results to ensure accuracy and consistency
- You will need to transform complex information into a comprehensible and enlightening form tailored for the intended audience
- You will work with other EA Analytics teams to build current models, and existing methodologies and processes
- SQL experience querying complex data sets.
- Collect and analyze amounts of information..
- Pursuing degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering Sciences.
- Exposure to data mining, statistical modeling and data visualization (Knowledge of tools like R, Tableau, Power BI, Kabana, SAS).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (can perform complex functions).
- English proficiency (both written and verbal).
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.