Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
What we’re looking forYou are a DevOps Engineer who loves solving problems and enjoy learning new technologies. You have strong experience developing, deploying, monitoring and managing cloud services. You have expertise working with public cloud infrastructure providers like Microsoft Azure/ Amazon AWS /Google Cloud. You understand CI/CD pipelines and have experience on build systems and environments.
Position Overview:This is a position with high visibility across the organization that will give you the opportunity to make significant contributions to our infrastructure while working with a multitude of teams on a variety of cutting-edge projects.
Works with a cross-geo team, providing build automation solutions, creating and maintaining CI pipelines for the networking product lines of Citrix, as well as taking care of the releases to the web and public clouds.
- Build and expands CI and CD pipelines for our core networking business and product portfolio.
- Build automation using industry-standard tools to deploy hundreds of different artifacts.
- Work with other team members and teams to design scalable, robust build systems and pipelines using company-wide standards
- Grow build infrastructure (both on prem and on cloud) for our engineering teams.
- Own the projects, from start to finish, with minimal supervision.
- Work under accelerated software development cycles, and help ensure that shipped products meet rigorous standards of quality and are delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Proficient in Git and Jenkins CI pipelines development.
- Programming background in shell, Python and/or other languages.
- Critical thinking and proven track record of problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well with engineering and non-engineering personnel.
- Proficient at multitasking in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Previous background in one or more public cloud providers, including Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Networking, Debugging and TCP/IP Skills.
Functional Area:Software Development
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
What you’re looking for:
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
The BenefitsWe offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
- *Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.